Added Oct 30, 2023 SM/TPM (25948) Peachtree City, GA | Temp to Perm Apply
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager for a position with our client in Peachtree City, GA.Are you an innovative, results-driven leader with a passion for software development and business analysis? Our client is seeking a dynamic individual to join their engineering department. If you're ready to collaborate with a talented team and make a significant impact, read on.
Our client is at the forefront of digital banking services, offering a comprehensive suite of personal financial management tools accessible anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We empower financial institutions to engage deeply with their customers, boost retention, and excel at cross-selling. Join us as we redefine personalized digital banking.
- Lead cross-functional software development efforts across multiple Scrum Teams.
- Develop and manage technical project plans, schedules, and resources.
- Prepare project scope and estimate documents.
- Manage technical project requirements, scope, and deliverables.
- Facilitate various Scrum activities, including Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives, Stand-Ups, Backlog Refinement, Scrum of Scrums, and impromptu meetings as needed.
- Identify and remove roadblocks, fostering cross-team collaboration and escalation when necessary.
- Collaborate with product owner(s) to optimize backlog management for higher business value.
- Coordinate software releases within a dynamic environment.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with the companys software development life cycle practices.
- Escalate issues for timely problem resolution.
- Coordinate internal joint application design sessions.
- Participate in high-level design discussions and analyze user requirements.
- Act as a liaison with our Account Management Team for client-specific efforts.
- Utilize issue management software to track and manage development efforts.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a Software Development Organization, serving as a Scrum Master, Technical Project Manager, Lead Business Analyst, or in Development Leadership.
- Proficiency in JIRA, Confluence, and Microsoft Office preferred.
- Experience in an Agile Development Environment.
- Familiarity with SAFe Agile Framework is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Quick learner with effective time management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.