Added Aug 16, 2023 Senior Business Analyst (25809) Minneapolis, MN | Contract Apply
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with our client in Minneapolis, MN.
- Hybrid (in Minneapolis office 3 days per week)
- Number of Years' Experience Preferred: 5+
- Experience with UAT Planning and Execution
- Experience with Requirements Planning, Elicitation, and Documenting
- Understanding the business processes and the interdependencies of various systems in use.
- Facilitating interactive discussions with the business unit and technology teams in order to achieve alignment on defining requirements.
- Gathering, analyzing, documenting and translating business requirements into functional specifications that can be used to design and implement solutions to meet the business objectives.
- Managing the change control and traceability processes for requirements.
- Collaborating with architects to ensure alignment of requirements with system capabilities.
- Analyzing complex system and system-related problems for the business unit and making recommendations for improvements or new designs.
- Identifying potential solutions for the business and providing input into any risks and issues.
- Creating and implementing test plans (schedule, approach, cases, scripts and conditions, etc.), including production check out and measuring testing performance results. Ensuring the testing environment has sufficient test data to carry out the full test plans.
- Ensuring all quality standards and techniques are followed, including compiling and publishing artifacts and deliverables of the Ameriprise Project Management Methodology using the Capability Maturity Model integrated (CMMi) methods as required.
- Updating/creating user and technical documentation procedures and manuals, operational support documentation, and archival of project documentation.
- Identifying and communicating risks, issues and potential solution strategies along with providing status updates to the portfolio/project manager and/or senior leadership.
- Solid understanding of the processes and systems in use (or the ability to quickly acquire the knowledge)
- The ability to lead, influence, communicate and interact with people of all levels across the organization and external partners as required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in effectively influencing decision making at various levels of the organizations.
- An attention for detail with the ability to translate for the business or technology in order to facilitate effective collaboration.
- Demonstrated proficiency with requirement and process tools (e.g. Visio, JIRA, Xray, Confluence, etc.).
- Ability to handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and work within tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Solid analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use statistical analysis and modeling.
- BA and/or BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.