Added Mar 10, 2023 Senior Program Coordinator (25517) Minneapolis, MN | Contract Apply
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Senior Program Coordinator for a position with our client in Minneapolis, MN.
- 5+ years experience as a Project coordinator, Junior Project Manager, Program Coordinator
- Provide support to Sr. Managers, at the Domain level for portfolio planning and reporting.
- Provide support to the Project Managers/ Initiatives and/or Team Leads ensuring schedules are accurately developed, maintained and resources are managed.
- The Project Management Associate will perform all of the logistics for ongoing schedule management reducing the time Project Managers spend developing, maintaining the schedules and resource plans, increasing the time the Project Managers spends resolving issues, meeting with key stakeholders, meeting with vendors and team members.
- Actively supports the Project Manager in managing all aspects of the financials (including initiative tracking, reporting and managing/monitoring of actual versus plan)
- Supports the Project Manager when needed with project control management and documentation (i.e. Issues, Risks, Assumptions, Dependencies etc.) and general project reporting
- Tracks domain/project finance according to approved cost funding, including:
- Supports the creation of funding approval documents
- Monitoring funding amounts
- Monitoring resource forecasting, other costs and use of generic resources to ensure that project funds and project forecasts are comparable
- Validating , entering and tracking contract invoices to project finances
- Analyzing information to identify trends, opportunities, risks and issues
- Contribute to projects documents focusing on project financials where appropriate
- Tracks and updates project schedules, provides resourcing reports and spend reports on projects
- Provides weekly status reports, and provides metrics and other exception reports as required
- Supports resource capacity planning and reporting
- Supports project control management and documentation as required; including risk and issue tracking and coordination
- Contributes to project communications including meeting minutes, key decisions and action item logs
- Assists with project closure documentation and assurance audits to ensure project compliance
- Conducts preparation and facilitation of project documentation
- Ensures that all project team members have tools required to perform effectively
- Identifies unique project and departmental needs and takes unprompted initiative to support where necessary Collaborates with colleagues across the organization to complete projects efficiently. Contributes to project communications including status reporting to all stakeholders
Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer.
Third party candidates will not be considered.
Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.