Added Feb 22, 2023 Senior Software Engineer (25464) Minneapolis, MN | Temp to Perm Apply
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a position with our client in Minneapolis, MN.Job Summary/Description:
Platform engineer or Tech Lead or Tech Engineer or Developer (same JD for Offshore or Onsite)
- Min Experience 3 Years with Expertise of implementation (Expertise matters a lot, we might approve less experience)
- Well versed with SDLC concepts
- Working with cross functional teams like Business Management, Architects, operations and QA
- Strong programming & problem solving skills
- Ability to think from a business perspective
- Agile team player with interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Expertise in JAVA/J2EE programming language utilizing Spring framework.
- Experience in working on Multithreaded Systems.
- Strong Experience RESTful services with security/availability/performance aspects being thorough
- Exposure to Unit testing framework like TestNG, JUnit.
- Good knowledge on system design and various design patterns
- Strong systems fundamentals related to performance, scale and factors inside/outside the JVM that impact the system.
- Expertise on GIT and Maven usage.
- Experience in working in Agile methodologies
- Experience in continuous integration
- Experience in Micro Services development.
- Containerization technologies Kubernetes or Docker
- Sound knowledge on Object oriented programming concepts
- Strong experience with SQL databases (procedures, triggers, etc.)
- Expertise in Unix commands.
- Common Sense, communication and articulation skills
- Problem Solving Skills, Debugging Production issues. Experience does not matter.
- Do not need a tech lead. Hands on Experience No Theory. Certifications are not mandatory
- Java 8 (minimum) required
- Building websites/services
- 60% hands on coding 40% leading and coordinating offshore team/attending meetings with the business/basic java architecture/gathering requirements form business
- Security: experience with making services like Resftul web services secure
- Strong design pattern experience
- Unit testing- at the very least (heavy testing on this team)
- Exposure in any Actor based framework like Akka
- Exposure to working in a cloud/distributed environment
- Candidates should have coordinated and developed alongside offshore team previously